(All pricing is stated in USD) Dissertation and Master’s Thesis Revision and Editing: This service includes two readings of your document for revision (rearranging, syntax, clarity, flow) and editing (grammar, punctuation, spelling, typos) purposes so that your committee can focus more on content and less on corrections when looking over your work.
- Master’s Thesis (whole): $150-200 depending on length, add $50 if intense formatting corrections are needed
- Dissertation (whole): $200-300 depending on length, add $50 if intense formatting corrections are needed
- Master’s Thesis One Chapter: $65, add $25 if intense formatting corrections are needed
- Dissertation One Chapter: $65, add $25 if intense formatting corrections are needed
Literature Reviews, Seminar Paper, and Conference Paper Editing and Revision: In order to make sure your class work and conference papers are in tip-top shape, we will revise (rearrange, syntax, clarity, flow) and edit (grammar, punctuation, spelling, typos) them.
- 1,000-3,000 words: $20, add $10 if intense formatting corrections are needed
- 3,000+-5,000 words: $40, add $15 if intense formatting corrections are needed
- 5,000+-10,000 words: $60, add $15 if intense formatting corrections are needed
Personal Statements: Under this service, we will revise and edit your personal statement twice to ensure that it is the most professional and compelling document possible.
Abstract Writing: After receiving the specifications of your paper, we will then write your abstract—for your papers and for conferences—for you.
Group Workshops: (1-2 hours) We periodically host group workshops on topics such as Formatting Styles, Academic Writing, Research Skills, etc. (Southern California residents only.)
- $15 each
Tutoring: (1.5 hours) We hold tutoring sessions on a number of topics both online and in-person. Subjects include English conversational skills, grammar, vocabulary, test prep, or any other area you want to improve or refine. (In-person tutoring is available for Southern California residents only. Skype or phone sessions are available for out-of-area clients.)
Writing Accountability: It’s hard to keep motivated on a long project, so to ensure you’re being productive every week we can provide bi-weekly accountability checks that include a discussion of your writing goals and accomplishments, asking questions to help you move beyond writer’s block, etc.
- $20 for one month
Copyright/Confidentiality Notice We respect your intellectual property. Due to the private nature, innovative ideas, and ingenuity involved in in writing, we will not divulge any information about your argument to anyone. Your work will only be discussed between our top consultants for revising and editing purposes.